Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Plastic packing list.

As you know Kerry is in Greece and now I’m taking off to Brazil for a month.
We are taking the plastic diet global!
That and we love to travel because it’s good for the soul.

This is a list of the plastic things (and things in plastic) I am taking to see the world…don’t you wish you were plastic and you could come too!

List: blow-up u-shaped neck pillow (for the plane ride), ear plugs (for the plane ride), I-pod earpodes and charger, travel alarm clock, suntan lotion x 2, lip gloss, foaming face cleanser, hand sanitizer, lotion, shampoo, deodorant, razor, clip-on book light, camera and battery charger, a frisbee, three ziploc bags, two small tupperware containers, etc.

Well that’s off the top of my head, an exhaustive list would be very boring, isn't it amazing how the plastic accumulates.

Off I go, hopefully to return with no more plastic than I left with…here’s hoping. Até logo.

No comments: